March was Women’s History month, so the box was dedicated to that theme. The box is called Pretty Mighty.
Birchbox describes the box as dainty looking but filled with powerful, high-performing products for powerful women. Let’s look inside.
1. Arrow Enhance Waterproof eye brightener (Full-size $16)
Swipe the pink-liner along the inner corners and waterline for brighter looking eyes
2. Beauty Protector (Full-size $23.50)
Protects hair against heat damage. I’ve used this before and it does a great job.
3. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Double the Lip (Full-size $20)
This product is unique. The top is the lip liner and the bottom is the lipstick. It’s also long-lasting and has a slight tart cherry scent. The color is Lusty Rose.
4. Paula’s Choice RESIST Anti-aging eye cream (Full-size $33)
I’ll add this to my collection of eye creams Between Birchbox and Ipsy, I get an eye-cream every month.
5. Real Chemistry Fresh Start Foaming cleanser (Full-size $24)
Foamy lather and has a grapefruit scent. Seems like a perfect combo. Can’t wait to try this cleanser.
R + Co Dallas Thickening shampoo and conditioner samples. (Full-size $25)
Birchbox is a subscription box that costs $10 a month. Click here for more details: Birchbox.